The city of Stockholm is pursuing ambitious climate protection goals with its urban biochar project. We as PYREG GmbH have supplied the necessary technology. The first P500 for the recycling of private and urban green waste to biochar has now been officially handed over to the operator Stockholm Vatten. After a trial phase, the use of further PYREG systems is planned.
- ACTIVATED CARBON: Baden-Baden starts regular operation of the plant A500
- MANURE-PROJECT: Recycled carbon fertilizer spread for field trials
- PYREG GOES CHINA: Meet us at IE expo & IBS Shanghai 2019
- VIDEO: Activated Carbon from local biomass waste
- EVENT: Re-Direct Conference Baden-Baden 26th & 27th of February, 2019
activated carbon activation agriculture anniversary Asia carbonization China christmas circular economy Co-Act CO2-negative company conference customers Environmental Engineering Exhibition fertilizer Geo-Engineering Green-Tec green waste IBS 2019 IE Expo China 2019 jubilee Made in Germany manure plant manufacturer PYREG A500 PYREG team Re-Direct recycling technology regional biomass research project Shanghai sustainability Technical University of Bingen Technology Solutions Trade fair Upcycling