PYREG had reason to celebrate today: a topping off ceremony! The production hall is extended by an 8-metre-high building. New and larger plant systems make the extension necessary. Managing director Helmut Gerber took over the topping off speech at a lofty height, smashed the horn and traditionally threw a glass to the ground. “The glass shattered to the ground, this house is now inaugurated.” Voila! And as it should be as manufacturer of “char” technology equipment, the whole team had a barbecue afterwards to celebrate the day.
- IFAT 2020 POSTPONED: Meet PYREG in SEPTEMBER at booth 214, hall A1
- FAIRS & EVENTS 2020: Meet PYREG in Munich, Birmingham & Shanghai
- PYREG GOES CZECH REPUBLIC: Plant for sewage sludge recycling will soon go into operation
- BIOCHAR: Approval for organic farming throughout the EU
- COMPANY HOLIDAYS from December 23th, 2019: PYREG wishes merry christmas & happy new year
activated carbon activation agriculture anniversary Asia biochar carbonization China christmas circular economy climate protection Co-Act CO2-negative company conference crowdfunding customers Environmental Engineering Exhibition farming fertilizer Geo-Engineering Green-Tec green carbon green waste IBS 2019 IE Expo China 2019 IFAT jubilee Made in Germany manure Organic Farming plant manufacturer PYREG A500 PYREG team Re-Direct recycling technology regional biomass research project Shanghai sustainability Technical University of Bingen Technology Solutions Trade fair Upcycling