PYREG had reason to celebrate today: a topping off ceremony! The production hall is extended by an 8-metre-high building. New and larger plant systems make the extension necessary. Managing director Helmut Gerber took over the topping off speech at a lofty height, smashed the horn and traditionally threw a glass to the ground. “The glass shattered to the ground, this house is now inaugurated.” Voila! And as it should be as manufacturer of “char” technology equipment, the whole team had a barbecue afterwards to celebrate the day.
- NEW ASSOCIATION: PYREG is a founding member of European Biochar Industry Consortium
- BIOCHAR CONFERENCE 2019: PYREG gives presentation on fertilizer approval
- TOPPING OFF CEREMONY: PYREG expands production hall
- CROWDFUNDING: Agriculture 5.0 starts with use of biochar
- ACTIVATED CARBON: Baden-Baden starts regular operation of the plant A500
activated carbon activation agriculture anniversary Asia Association biochar carbonization China christmas circular economy climate protection Co-Act CO2-negative company conference crowdfunding customers EBI Environmental Engineering Exhibition farming fertilizer Geo-Engineering Green-Tec green carbon green waste IBS 2019 IE Expo China 2019 jubilee Made in Germany manure plant manufacturer PYREG A500 PYREG team Re-Direct recycling technology regional biomass research project Shanghai sustainability Technical University of Bingen Technology Solutions Trade fair Upcycling