In one of our latest research projects (“RE-DIRECT”) we are working on the upcycling of municipal residual biomass to activated carbon. Under the European label “INTERREG North West Europe”, several European partners (municipalities, universities and companies) are researching how regional material cycles can be meaningfully closed.
- NEW ASSOCIATION: PYREG is a founding member of European Biochar Industry Consortium
- BIOCHAR CONFERENCE 2019: PYREG gives presentation on fertilizer approval
- TOPPING OFF CEREMONY: PYREG expands production hall
- CROWDFUNDING: Agriculture 5.0 starts with use of biochar
- ACTIVATED CARBON: Baden-Baden starts regular operation of the plant A500
activated carbon activation agriculture anniversary Asia Association biochar carbonization China christmas circular economy climate protection Co-Act CO2-negative company conference crowdfunding customers EBI Environmental Engineering Exhibition farming fertilizer Geo-Engineering Green-Tec green carbon green waste IBS 2019 IE Expo China 2019 jubilee Made in Germany manure plant manufacturer PYREG A500 PYREG team Re-Direct recycling technology regional biomass research project Shanghai sustainability Technical University of Bingen Technology Solutions Trade fair Upcycling